Monday, October 29, 2007

sock monkey behind the counter....


so you walk in to get a burger combo at the local fast food place and staring back at you to take your order is a sock monkey. you're first reaction is "ok, this is some kind of joke...". you know someone is under the counter holding the monkey, so should you just act like everything is normal and place your order? what do you say? should you address the monkey? do you really trust the food here now?

just a slice of life moment I thought I'd share...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's obvious you never lived in NYC.
I'm certain that sock monkey waited on my several times in Chinatown.

Anonymous said...

I'd pretty much just talk to the sock...I mean how much stupider could he be than the real deal?


PLUS, I have a fondness for sockmonkeys stemming from a childhood full of "incidents"