Wednesday, November 15, 2006

somethings for the reading...











I've been reading a lot and writing less (you may have noticed). This is just a list of what I've been eyeballing and absorbing these past few months. I can pretty much recommend any of them, but you ought to check out the amazon links and read the reviews to see if the subject holds your interest.

fiction-wise check out...





oh yeah, all these books are available at my library, so if you've got a decent one in your town, they should be there too. no need to take of more of your valuable personal space with more things, eh? actually, I have been buying, on ebay no less. the thrill of the auction, the chance of getting something at a bargain - an exhilarating activity I recommend if you've not yet tried it. a couple weeks ago I bought a nice nikon D50 for $410 (!) and just tonight, a used saxophone ($240) for my son. he's in the school band and seems to be sticking with it, so I decided to not pay $45/month rental and just sprang for a (hopefully) good used school instrument.

ok, so with this new camera you're probably expecting to see some better photos, right? patience, grasshopper!

No comments: